Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Welcome to Boardgame development

Hi everyone.
2008 is already started and for this year I have a lot of expectetions and projects in my mind...
Nothing new so far.
But ideas remains ideas if you do not develop in things.
This blog is one of the idea that I want to start in order to become a real thing!

What this blog is about?
As the title says I want to talk about boardgame development.
But there are 2 ways in which I intend "development".
The first is about to develop a real boardgame. In this field I had already some success because I have published for Mind the Move, Amigo, Rio Grande, Tilsit, QuinedWhiteGoblin some boardgames.

The second is about to develop a video boardgame. Beacuse of I am a software engineer with almost 9 years of experience in software development, I should be able to develop the electronic version of boardgames.

Let's see if I will be able to find time to write in this blog for this 2008 and more....

Ema

No comments: